Lansdale Air Conditioning Repair
Lansdale, PA AC Repair Contractor Serving Homes & Businesses
Your air conditioner is something that you depend on during the hot summer months to keep your Lansdale area home or business comfortable and safe. If something goes wrong with your AC, then you should make sure that you schedule an AC repair service to come inspect it right away. The longer you ignore any issues your AC is having, even minor issues, the more of a risk there is that a more severe problem will develop.
Here at W.F. Smith, we have fostered a reputation as one of the most trustworthy and reliable AC repair services in all of Lansdale, PA. If you’re having AC problems, you can trust us to identify and repair them.
Expert AC Repair Service in Lansdale, PA
With decades of experience, we can identify any problem your AC is having, no matter how big or small, and we can repair any AC that is repairable, no matter what make or model. The following are some of the signs that you need to have your AC inspected by our repair service:
- Your AC won’t turn on
- Your AC does a poor job of cooling your home effectively
- Your AC keeps turning on and off
- Strange odors are being produced when your AC is running
- Irregular sounds are being produced when your AC is running
- Refrigerant or water are leaking from your AC
- Your cooling bills are much more expensive than they normally are
- Your AC has frozen up
We are fully licensed and insured, and all of our AC repair technicians have the experience and expertise required to properly diagnose your AC’s problems and to fix them.
Learn About Our AC Repair Process in Lansdale, PA
It should come as no surprise that after 70 some years in the industry, we have a tried and true AC repair process that is both effective and efficient. The following are the steps we take for all of our customers throughout Lansdale, PA:
- We will make an appointment that conforms to your schedule
- We will send a technician to your home or business on time
- We will perform a full diagnostics test to identify what exactly is wrong with your AC
- We provide our customers with thorough information on what’s wrong and what their repair options are
- We will properly repair the AC only after receiving permission to do so
- We will provide additional tips after the AC has been repaired on how to maintain it
- We will leave the repair site as clean as how we found it
Our technicians are not paid by commission, which means that you don’t have to worry about being upsold a service that you do not need.
Schedule AC Repair in Lansdale Today
W.F. Smith was great. They worked very professionally and neatly. They were extremely knowledgeable about the equipment and all specific HVAC practices. Would recommend them to the world!