Richboro Air Conditioner Repair
AC Repair Contractor Servicing Richboro, PA Homes & Businesses
If your air conditioner is starting to have issues, whether it’s leaking some kind of fluid or it’s no longer working effectively, then you should turn to our professional AC repair services at W.F. Smith. We provide AC repair services throughout the Richboro, PA area that you can rely on. We strive to ensure that homes and businesses throughout Richboro and the surrounding areas can keep cool and comfortable throughout the summer.
Expert Richboro Air Conditioning Repair Service
We have decades of experience inspecting and repairing AC units. Whether your air conditioner has shut down completely or you’re simply having some issues with your thermostat, you should schedule an AC repair service at your earliest convenience. This is because even the smallest issue can end up becoming a costly problem if you don’t have it taken care of right away. The following are some signs that you need to schedule an AC repair service in Richboro:
- Your AC makes loud and irregular noises when it’s turned on.
- Your AC smells moldy, musty or like something is burning when it’s running.
- Your AC won’t turn on anymore.
- Your AC keeps cycling on and off.
- Your AC is leaking refrigerant or water.
- Your AC is frozen over.
- Your AC won’t cool your home or business evenly or effectively.
- Your energy bills have increased significantly over a short period of time.
All of our HVAC technicians are licensed and insured. We also provide them with extensive training to ensure that they can inspect and repair any AC unit, no matter what its make and model is.
Our AC Repair Process for Richboro Properties
We have a tried and true process that we follow for all AC repair services in the Richboro area. This process includes the following steps:
- We will schedule a time and date at your convenience.
- We will send a qualified technician to your home or business on time.
- Our technician will troubleshoot your AC and perform a full diagnostics test.
- Our technician will identify the problem and go over possible solutions and what they will cost.
- Once you have provided permission, our technician will perform the repairs.
- When our technician finishes repairing the AC, they will explain exactly what they did. They will also provide advice on how to prevent future problems from happening to keep your AC in good shape.
It’s worth noting that we do not pay commissions to our technicians. This means that they have no reason to try and upsell repairs or replacements that you do not need. Additionally, our technicians are trained to clean up after themselves, which means that they will leave the repair area as clean as when they found it.
Schedule Air Conditioning Repair in Richboro, PA
Everyone, with whom I had personal or telephone contact, was agreeable, helpful and informative. Justin was the service person who initially diagnosed the problem, and represented Smith’s during the sales transaction. Shelly was my telephone contact, and Bill and Aaron…