Emergency Air Conditioning Repair in Philadelphia, PA
Summer is right around the corner here in Philadelphia, which means that you’re going to begin cranking up your air conditioner unit in order to keep your home or business safe and comfortable. We recommend having your air conditioner inspected to ensure it’s running as efficiently and effectively as possible when you need it most, but A/C units, especially older ones, can still experience issues.
Fortunately, here at W.F. Smith, we provide emergency air conditioning repair in Philadelphia, PA and its surrounding areas.
Call now for 24 hour emergency air conditioning repair in Philadelphia, Newtown, Langhorne, and other areas! 215-624-1313.
Emergency AC Repair in the Greater Philly Metro Area
The last thing you want to deal with is an air conditioner unit that has broken down in the middle of summer. We understand how important your air conditioning is to not just your comfort, but your safety as well, which is why we provide emergency services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We will send one of our highly experienced and knowledgeable technicians to your property in order to inspect your A/C unit, identify the problem and perform any necessary repair work.
CALL NOW: 215-624-1313
Signs You Need Emergency Air Conditioner Repairs
If your air conditioner isn’t functioning as it should, you should contact us immediately for 24 hour emergency air conditioning repairs in Philadelphia, PA. The longer you wait, the worse the problem will get – which could lead to the need for even more costly repairs or potentially even a replacement.
The following are a few of the more common signs that your air conditioner is in need of repair:
– Your cooling bills are too high – If your cooling bills are substantially more than they usually are, then your A/C unit isn’t running as efficiently as it should be. It might need to be cleaned or lubricated, or one of its components may be broken, which means that the unit is using more energy to compensate.
– Your air conditioner isn’t cooling your home – If your A/C unit isn’t cooling your home even when it’s on full blast, it may be because your freon levels are low or because the air conditioner’s compressor has failed.
– Your air flow is low – If the air flow from your vents is low or weak, then it could be due to a failing compressor. This often results in some rooms of the home being cooled while other rooms are not.
– Your air conditioner is leaking – There should be no moisture or liquids near your unit. If there is, it could be experiencing a refrigerant leak, which is not only dangerous to your health, but will also effect the operation of your A/C unit. If the leak isn’t refrigerant, then it could be caused by a broken or damaged drain tube.
– Your air conditioner is making loud sounds – Any strange sounds coming from your A/C unit could be caused by failing or broken components or a belt that has slipped out of place.
Call Now for 24/7 Emergency Air Conditioning Repair in Philadelphia
If you notice any of these signs, then your air conditioner is in need of repair right away. Be sure to contact us at W.F. Smith to schedule an emergency air conditioner repair service today.
CALL NOW: 215-624-1313
W.F. Smith was great. They worked very professionally and neat. They were extremely knowledgeable about the equipment and all specific HVAC practices. Would recommend them to the world!