Holland Furnace Repair
Reliable Heating Repair Services in Holland, PA
The winter season is no joke here in Holland, PA. Temperatures have been known to drop to single digits every year, which means that you will want to make sure that your furnace is running as effectively and efficiently as possible. Unfortunately, whether you maintain your furnace or not, there’s always a risk that something could go wrong with it. If you begin experiencing problems with your furnace, you’ll want to get it repaired as soon as possible.
Here at W.F. Smith, we offer 24/7 furnace repair services in order to get your furnace back up and running as quickly as possible so that you can keep your home safe and warm throughout the rest of the winter season.
Schedule furnace repair in Holland, PA by contacting us online or giving us a call at (215) 624-1313 to speak with the expert HVAC company, W.F. Smith.
Common Signs That You Need Furnace Repair
Remember that not all issues may affect your furnace’s ability to heat your home. Even in such cases, you should still have your furnace inspected. There are many minor heating issues that can develop into major and costly problems if left unaddressed. The following are a few of the more common signs that you need a local Holland, PA furnace repair service:
- Your home won’t warm up – If your furnace turns on but won’t heat your home effectively, it could mean that there is something wrong with the pilot light or with the thermostat.
- Heating system isn’t turning on – If the furnace won’t even turn on, then there’s probably a serious problem that should be addressed right away, such as a failed motor.
- Heating costs are higher than normal – Your heating costs should not rise significantly if your usage remains normal. If they do, it means that something is causing your furnace to run less efficiently.
- You hear loud noises – If you hear banging or screeching sounds, it means that there’s likely a component in the furnace that has either broken or is about to break.
- The furnace keeps turning on and off – A problem with your pilot light, electrical wiring, motor or thermostat can all cause your furnace to cycle on and off constantly.
Choosing W.F. Smith as Your Furnace Repair Service
If you’re having trouble with your furnace, you’ll want to make sure that you choose a reputable heating repair service to come inspect the problem. When you work with our technicians here at W.F. Smith, you can trust us to not only find the problem but to properly repair it the first time around.
We are a fully licensed and insured HVAC company with extensive experience in the field, from our owners down to our technicians. Our owners have more than 140 years of combined experience, while our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience.
Scheduling Furnace Repairs in Holland, PA
If you need a reliable furnace repair service in Holland, PA, then be sure to contact us online to schedule an appointment with W.F. Smith. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for all your emergency furnace repair needs.
W.F. Smith was great. They worked very professionally and neatly. They were extremely knowledgeable about the equipment and all specific HVAC practices. Would recommend them to the world!